St Michael's and Twerton

St Michael's was founded in 1854 as Twerton Parochial School and until World War II was situated on another site.  Due to bombing in 1942 the school was moved around the community and subsequently moved to the present building in 1951 and became Twerton Church of England Junior School.  Our school was renamed St Michael's Church of England Junior School in 1999 to recognise the good links with local Church and, in partnership, we continue to strive for excellence for our children and community.

We have numerous links to local organisations that help and support our school to deliver an effective and exciting education for our children.  Please follow the links below to learn more about our partners:

St Michael's and All Angels Church

First Steps Nursery

Twerton Infant School

Bath City FC

Proud of Twerton

Southside Community Centre

Timebank